Our annual Global Congress is a gathering of capability and improvement experts.
This year the Global Congress is offering an exciting program with 30+ speakers from around the world!
Why Attend the Global Congress 2015?
- Connect with organizations and individuals looking to build capability and elevate performance
- Share your experiences and exchange ideas with our thought leaders.
- Network with peers who face business challenges similar to yours
- Acquire best practices and hear success stories
Each day sessions will include insightful keynotes from executives who understand the value of building capability. The breakout sessions will provide valuable content for attendees across four tracks: Spotlight, Build Capability, Get Results and Coaching Café.
- Spotlight: Includes presentations with CMMI Institute's resident subject matter experts.
- Build Capability: Learn best practices from organizations around the world that have leveraged the power of capability.
- Get Results: Listen to case studies from companies that have seen measurable results through CMMI adoption.
- Coaching Café: Find out how to get started or how to take your capabilities to the next level. Offering one-on-one or small group coaching from our thought leaders!
Attendees can choose to attend every session in one track or move between tracks to build a personalized experience that best fits your needs and interests. Check out the full program agenda.
Connect, Learn and Communicate Why Capability Counts!
Explore the full program agenda for the Global Congress and start planning your pathway through the content.
Global Congress details about sessions, speakers, schedule, and attendees will be available through our mobile app.
Download it early and get a preview of event details as they go live!
Registration for the Global Congress is $1,699 and includes access to all sessions across the four tracks, keynote presentations and one-on-one or small group coaching sessions. Breakfast and lunch will be included for both days.
One day passes are also available on the registration page for Tuesday or Wednesday.
The Global Congress reception will be held on Tuesday evening, May 12th including hors d’oeuvres, drinks and entertainment. The reception is an opportunity to network with fellow attendees, speakers and exhibitors.